15 Quotes That Prove Baylor Professors Have A Sense Of Humor

The craziest things said in Baylor classrooms.

78
Baylor University / Youtube

We've all had that crazy professor who says the first thing that pops into their head. Here is a list of the craziest things Baylor professors have said in a classroom!

1. “Remember to reject Ho. To remember, you can think about saying no to Hoooooeeeeeeessss."

––Quantitative Business Analysis

2. *Student is having seizure* Professor: “Would you like to walk that off?”

––Finance

3. “Everyone should have an Asian best friend.”

––Management

4. “Imagine you’re a piece of water.”

––Chemistry

5. “Jesus cries when you cheat.”

––Biology

6. “The second you walk across that stage, forget everything you’ve learned here.”

––Management

7. “Abraham Lincoln said something about politics.”

––Economics

8. “School is a scam.”

––Accounting

9. “I know plants that could kill someone, and no one would be able to tell. If you’re ever stuck in a marriage that you don’t like, you know who to ask.”

––Biology (moonlights as a botanist)

10. “China doesn’t have refrigerators.”

––Entrepreneurship

11. “I’m glad my grandson is a football player and strong, because if I’m ever old and incompetent I want him to hold a pillow over my face.”

––Biology

12. “I looooovvvveee economics, economics makes me dance” *proceeds to dance in an 8 a.m. lecture*

––Economics

13. “Goat herders in Africa can sell their products on the internet.”

––Management Information Systems

14. “Hey, since it’s Valentine’s Day, I figured I’d teach you how Viagra works in the body.”

––Chemistry

15. "Back in the good ol' days, when I started coding, back in 1492..."

––Management Information Systems