15 Apps Every College Student Needs

15 Apps Every College Student Needs

Get them now!!!

25
15 Apps Every College Student Needs
google

Part of being in college is learning how to stay organized. As impossible as it seems its definitely do-able thanks to technology. I'm not the one to be reliant on my phone, but with a busy schedule and a lot that I want to do apps are definitely my personal heaven. If you just need to "get your life together" or if you need to focus on health, you need to look at these apps!!

1. Sworkit

Sworkit is definitely one of my top favorite apps. Sometimes I don't have the time to go to the gym between my classes or I'm just not motivated to walk all the way and be disappointed with no exercise machines available. With Sworkit you can choose how long you want your workout to be, and personalize it to what you want! In the end it will tell you how many calories you've burned and if you want to set some goals for yourself. Definitely give it a shot!

2. Duolingo

Duolingo is perfect for anyone trying to take a language, learn a language or brush up on a language class! Want to travel? Trying to add "fluent in ___" on your resume? This is definitely a top choice! Pick your language and get started with fun word activities. You type, speak, have chats in that language and get tested to improve your fluency!

3. Quizlet

Ok so some of us have trouble studying and may like typing better than writing. Quizlet lets you search for a set and create a set of flashcards to memorize. If you're lucky enough you can search your course and find some sets already made!

4. Sleep Cycle

If you're worried about how you sleep and setting alarms, this one is the right one for you! Sleep Cycle is an alarm clock that tracks your sleep patterns and wakes you up during the lightest cycle of your sleep for an easier alarm.

5. LinkedIn

LinkedIn is something everyone needs ASAP. If you don't already have it, make a profile now. This is an easy way to put yourself out there and find some jobs or internships you didn't know about and make some good connections with people.

6. Uber

Most people have this or have friends that have this one. Perfect for late night parties, if you want to go anywhere that you can't drive to (if you don't have access to a car) or making sure your friends get home safe.

7. Venmo

This one can be a little dangerous but also very helpful. From past experience, I found it super convenient to be able to send my friends $10 to pay for food we ordered instead of trying to pull money together that I had on hand. This can also be nice for clubs if you need to send in money to get shirts, or if you want to beg your parents for some spending money!

8. My Water

I struggle to keep up with drinking water and find myself feeling lightheaded sometimes. This is nice to have a constant reminder that I have to drink water and to be able to keep track of how much I drink!

9. Dropbox

Honestly Dropbox has saved me when it comes to sharing things. If you have a dropbox I would definitely suggest the app for some on the go sharing and saving of important things, or even just pictures in general!

10. Khan Academy

If you're struggling in a subject, please please get this! Its totally free and these people are here to HELP YOU and your grade!!!! Super worth the time and your grade (and your parents) will thank you!

11. Spotify

Ok, free music? Create your own playlist?? FIND OTHER PLAYLISTS??? This one is a must especially for working out, ignoring people, or just having some background music while you do your homework.

12. Google Drive

Google drive is a good way to write essays and save them without having to worry about losing them in a cluttered mess on your desk top. Invite people to documents to edit, or show off some pictures to share with people! Google drive is so worth having if you need to keep track of things!

13. Wunderlist

Okay so basically if you're bad at keeping track of things you have to do, this is what you need. Some people can't write in planners cause they never look at them. This app organizes everything you have to do so you never have to write it down again!

14. Groupme

TBH your RA will probably create a groupme for your floor anyways. But if you don't have this, it's a perfect way to have group chats with people (you can mute them too) and keep track of them all!

15. See if your school has an app!

Sometimes if you're lucky your college will have an app that you can download and be updated on things around campus. Definitely look for them cause they can be helpful!!