14 Types Of Shoes You Should Wear Based On Your Major

What you wear on your feet says a lot about you.
297

I have seen so many articles about stereotypes of different majors, and well, it's time for me to jump on the bandwagon. Everyone has a sense of identity, and it is usually formed around college. In college, you spend a lot of time with people in your major, so naturally, you begin to talk, look, and dress alike. Shoes are a woman's best friend, and they can be personalized to you and their desired functionality. Let the majors speak for themselves.

1. Exercise Science

Nikes

Nothing screams "I wanna get paid to workout" quite like a fresh pair of Nikes

2. Anthropology/Sociology

Toms

Saving the world, one pair at a time.

3. Accounting, Economics, or Finance

Modest and sensible heels

Strictly comes in only black, navy, or nude

4. Marketing or Sales

Stilettos

You can sell just about anything in these.

5. ROTC or Criminology

Tactile boots

Ooo Rah!

6. Chemistry, Biology, or General Science

An extra pair of spill proof shoes

Not the most attractive, but you can stash them in your bag until lab.

7. Nursing

Sketchers

These shoes are just dying to take your vitals every 15 minutes.

8. Education

Danskos

Practical for standing at the front of the classroom and chasing kids at recess.

9. Environmental Science or Horticulture

Rainboots

Cute and easy to clean.

10. Political Science or Prelaw

Kitten Heels

Pairs perfectly with a nice pantsuit.

11. Psychology or philosophy

Oxfords

Most commonly found with a tweed jacket and spectacles to really give that prof vibe.

12. Dance

Ballet flats

Easy to change out of for dance class, but still obsessed with ballet.

13. Graduate School

Sperry's or penny-loafers

That Master's degree isn't going to earn itself; you must act the part of a grown up.

14. Undecided

Crocs

Wild, free, and accepting of all possibilities.

These shoes are just suggestions, but nonetheless, they will, in fact, help you succeed in whatever major you chose. Now go see if you can play a game of "guess the major" by looking at other peoples' shoes.