Your parents dropped you off. And now you're free. But adulting is hard. So here's a few lessons I learned my first week of classes.
1. Doing laundry isn't as easy as it seems.
2. Going to the store grocery store without your mom is overwhelming.
There's way too many different kinds of toilet paper. Seriously, how does she do this?
3. First meeting conversations are sooo awkward.
4. People don't care what you wear.
Okay I take that back, you might get a few glances with this look.
5. You’ll fall behind in class the first few days if you don't prioritize.
And you'll just feel the need to...
6. Sleep is a beautiful thing that doesn't occur every day.
7. You're not going to like everyone.
Especially that rude girl down the hall.
8. But be open to meeting new people.
9. Eating alone isn't frowned upon.
It's much better than awkwardly making conversation with someone you don't know while simultaneously trying to stuff your face.