14 Holiday TV Episodes To Get You In The Festive Holiday Spirit

Cozy up with your sherpa, grab that hot mug of cocoa, and sit back to be filled with the childhood joy of the holidays once again.

49
Dark hardwood living room decorated for Christmas, with presents under a classically lit Christmas tree

Christmas is one of the best times of the year: the music, the decorations, the amazing spread of peppermint-flavored and gingerbread-flavored everything. It just all feels so magical.

So what else do you need? Holiday episodes, of course! Below is a list of holiday-themed episodes to get you into the festive spirit and perhaps fill you with a little nostalgia. The list is just my personal favorites not in any particular order.

1. "Bob's Burgers" - "Christmas in the Car"

Tina Belcher is my spirit animal.

2. "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" - "Amends"

I may be a tad biased since I consider Buffy my favorite show of all time.

3. "Community" - "Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas"

Anything involved with Anthony and Joe Russo is gold.

4. "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" - "Christmas at the Tipton"

Everyone's childhood dream to get snowed in on Christmas. Then your parents would have to set up your new toys.

5. "The Office" - "Christmas Party"

The wise old tale of Yankee Swap vs. Secret Santa. Which one is your favorite?

6. "Glee" - "A Very Glee Christmas"

Christmas songs galore. Do you expect anything less from a show about a musical club?

7. "Kim Possible" - "A Very Possible Christmas"

Poor Kim can't even get Christmas off. No big.

8. "Phineas and Ferb" - "Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!"

This episode had me so excited for winter break. Two weeks of sleeping in my warm bed, doing nothing.

9. "Gilmore Girls" - "The Bracebridge Dinner"

Stars Hollow gives off Christmas vibes even when it's not Christmas.

10. "Lizzie McGuire" - "Aaron Carter's Coming to Town"

Can we get an Aaron Carter for Christmas from Santa?

11. "Even Stevens" - "Heck of a Hanukkah"

Sometimes you just have to go on a self-reflective journey with a distant relative. Hey, Scrooge did it with three different beings.

12. "The Proud Family" - "Seven Days of Kwanzaa"

Adopt a family less fortunate to give a child a nice holiday season.

13. "SpongeBob Squarepants" - "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!"

Stop motion was apparently the coolest thing when I was a kid. It still is.

14. "The Office" - "A Benihana Christmas"

You just know that "The Office" had to make it on here twice with all of their holiday episodes.

Feel free to add more of your favorites to the watch list or perhaps even a movie or two. Enjoy the holiday season and prepare for New Year!