A Definitive Ranking Of "The Office" Christmas Episodes

"Cheer or Fear... Belsnickel is here."

5382
YouTube

Everyone knows "The Office" is the best show on TV, so why not spend your holiday season binge-watching the holiday episodes? Although all of them are absolutely hilarious and classic, here's a definitive ranking of all seven episodes:

7. Christmas Wishes- Season 8, Episode 10

The season with awkward and creepy Robert California in charge, he lets his sorrows loose at the office party. Andy attempts to make everyone's Christmas wishes come true.

6. Moroccan Christmas- Season 5, Episode 11

Phyllis plans an untraditional Moroccan style Christmas. Meredith gets drunk and her hair catches on fire. Dwight makes a black market for selling the most popular Christmas toy of the year.

5. Secret Santa- Season 6, Episode 13

Michael is outraged when Phyllis shows up to the office Christmas Party as Santa and then precedes to dress up as Jesus instead.

4. A Benihana Christmas- Season 3, Episode 10

Dwight brings a roadkill goose into the office for a Christmas snack. Michael gets dumped after photoshopping himself into a photo of his girlfriend's family, and then brings twin waitresses back to the office party out of desperation, and then forgets which one he was hitting on. Rival parties form between Angela and Pam.

3. Dwight Christmas- Season 9, Episode 9

Dwight shows up dressed as "Belsnickel", a German alternative to Santa, and deems the employees "impish or admirable".

2. Classy Christmas- Season 7, Episodes 11-12

Dwight plays comeback pranks on Jim and goes a *little* overboard, complete with hiding inside of a snowman just to pelt him with snowballs. Michael also gets overexcited when Holly is coming back to town, and makes Pam plan an entirely separate Christmas party, just for her.

1. Christmas Party- Season 2, Episode 10

Michael is outraged when he buys an iPod for Secret Santa, and he ends up with Phyllis's homemade oven mitt. He changes the entire thing to a Yankee Swap and all goes downhill from there. Also, this is the episode where Jim gets the teapot for Pam.