13 Songs You Hear in Every Sorority Recruitment Video

Chainsmokers. Cash Cash. Galantis.

25894
Facebook

Sorority recruitment videos. They exist. And the songs that accompany them might as well be their own genre. Their edm style is as infectious and colorful as the videos themselves. Follow me as I go down the rabbit hole of recruitment video songs.

1. Take Me Home - Cash Cash

Low hanging fruit. It's ~literally~ everywhere. Am I the only one who remembers when Cash Cash was slightly emo?

2. Home We'll Go - Steve Aoki

The original version of this song (By Walk off the Earth) was featured in the THON 2016 recap so you know the Steve Aoki remix will be in a recruitment video. SDT Rutgers used it recently and it was great.

3. Final Song - MØ

I don't even know why this song is in every recruitment video but it is.

4. No Money - Galantis

Galantis and the Chainsmokers are basically a one-stop shop for recruitment songs at this point. This one is upbeat but not used as often as the next one.

5. Runaway (U and I) - Galantis

I don't think this needs an explanation.

6. Until You Were Gone - Chainsmokers

This was in a Penn State pre recruitment video and I got really confused because it's about basically regretting a breakup. Great, beat but why?

7. Don't Let Me Down - Illenium Remix Chainsmokers

Another one.

8. Million Voices - Otto Knows

Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh. Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh. Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah. Sigma. Delta. Tau.

9. Call on Me - Ryan Riback Remix - Starley

Oh god.

10. Wild Things - Young Bomb Remix - Alessia Cara

Why did I think this is a good idea?

11. Perfect Strangers - Jonas Blue, JP Cooper

Why am I blowing glitter uncontrollably?

12. Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey, Cedric Gervais

Make it stop.

13. Just Hold On - Steve Aoki and Louis Tomlinson

Help.