13 Signs That Prove Your Relationship Isn't Just Happy, It's Healthy

Yes, having some arguments is HEALTHY.

208
Pixabay.com

There is millions of different types of relationships in the world that couples share.

But the most important relationship is not only just a happy one but a HEALTHY one.

If you're in a happy relationship but it is not healthy, then, not to push any buttons—but you need to reevaluate. A happy one could last a long while but having a healthy one, it will last forever.

BUT if you are in a happy and healthy one, here is a few signs that proves that you are:

1. Understanding one another is easy

You get each other's language.

2. You trust each other with everything

That includes your heart.

3. Letting each other hang with friends

Besides hanging out with you, it is good to have a girls/guys night out.

4. Being open with your feelings

Hiding is not a term you both know. You are not scared to tell each other how you really feel.

5. Not afraid of being BRUTALLY honest

Sometimes we need some tough love even if we don't want to hear it and we give it right back BUT when it is necessary and the timing is right. We all need a little push and shove to get through this crazy life.

6. Not only is there romance, there is a friendship too

Romance is nice and all but having a friendship within the relationship is the best. There is nothing better than being in love with your best friend.

7. Giving each other space

When you both need it. But space, space can be a good thing. Space gives you both time to miss each other.

8. Having arguments is H.E.A.L.T.H.Y

It shows that you both care about one another. But, having arguments every once in a while is healthy but NOT all. the. time.

9. You value each other as a person

Which means you respect each other and the person that you both are.

10. Sharing is caring and caring is sharing

That's right. You share foods, drinks, sweatshirts (for the girls), anything, you name it, you all share it.

11. You guys don't play the lying game

Lying is not an option. Be honest even if it will hurt one another. Being honest is SO much better than lying. In a healthy relationship, YOU. CAN. NOT. LIE.

12. Supporting each other is a MUST

It comes naturally between you two.

13. And of course, loving each other unconditionally

Nothing can stand between you and your love. Your love is unconditional.

Being happy together amazing, but remember your relationship has to be healthy for it to work out in the long run.