25 Reasons Why I Love You

25 Reasons Why I Love You

In case you ever forget.

20783
25 Reasons Why I Love You
Unsplash

I know I tell you it enough, but I’ll just lay out a list for you in case you ever forget why I love you.

I love you because…

1. You keep my head above water, even when I think I’m drowning.

2. You motivate me every single day to be a better me.

3. Hell, you make me a better me every single day.

4. You never fail to make me crack a smile, even through my tears.

5. You put everything in perspective and make me view the world for what it is and not what I think it is.

6. You send me the best good morning and good night texts to brighten the day.

7. You give the absolute best kisses in the world.

8. Your hand fits perfectly in mine just like it was meant to be.

9. You wipe my tears and hold me through my worst moments.

10. You compliment me on how beautiful I look even when I’m in sweats and I have no makeup on.

11. You’re the best time ever whenever we go out together.

12. You’re the best view.

13. You give me butterflies constantly.

14. You are my other half… my better half.

15. You see me for me.

16. You give me undivided attention when I’m being needy.

17. You always give me the best foot rubs ever… literally like ever.

18. You’ve been my backbone and made it easier to fully be me.

19. You play with my hair and you actually enjoy straightening it for me… so I don’t have to do it myself!

20. You’re absolutely the most beautiful thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on.

21. You don’t suffocate me and you give me exactly what I need in a relationship.

22. You’re someone I can trust and look to for guidance.

23. You’re the best thing to ever happen to me.

24. You make our cute little dates so unbelievably fun.

25. You’re the love of my life.