13 Reasons To Love Yourself Today

13 Reasons To Love Yourself Today

You are amazing, and you deserve to know it.

111
13 Reasons To Love Yourself Today
Huffington Post

It's finally Spring, and with Spring comes the aspirations of warm weather and the planning of Summer vacations and getaways. Unfortunately, Summer equals bathing suits, and bathing suits equals body-shaming, dieting, and just all around madness. Every year, I know too many people who cut calories and do just horrible things to their bodies to lose just a few pounds. It's a shame to see them suffering, but it's even more of a shame to see them trying.

Swimsuit season should not be the sole reason you lose weight. You should be losing weight because you have made it a goal to better yourself and your body. You should be eating healthy and exercising regularly because you want to, not because you are concerned about your image. You should love yourself at all times, in all your shapes and sizes. You are awesome and amazing, and here are just 13 of many reasons to prove it.

1. You are gorgeous.

You just shine everywhere you go, and your beauty follows.

2. You are beautiful, on the inside and the outside.

Who says that beauty has to be all about our external appearance? You are just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the inside.

3. You are smart.

You take an avid interest in anything you set your mind to, and you figure out your own way. You are able to understand things quickly, and you just radiate with information.

4. Your smile is amazing.

Your smile lights up the world. When you are happy, everyone else is too.

5. You look awesome, even in your sweats.

Even on your bad or lazy days, you can't look bad. You are in your truest form, and you are rocking it!

6. There is nothing you can't do.

Even if you are afraid of the end result, there is nothing you can't try or can't accomplish. The sky is your limit, and you should always reach as far as your life takes you.

7. You don't need to change anything about you.

Seriously! You are amazing!

8. You make my day brighter.

Just thinking about you and all the confidence you have makes me smile. You are a wonderful person, and don't you forget it!

9. You are just simply amazing.

If I had to sum you up in a sentence, I don't really know how else I would do it.

10. You are awesome.

Plain and simple, you, and everything that you do, are awesome.

11. You look perfect the way you are.

You may not believe it at first, but your beauty and your external appearance are incredible. You look perfect, always.

12. Your imperfections add to your beauty.

So what if you have pimples and scars and stretchmarks and freckles? Everyone does! You rock yours, and you wouldn't be you without them.

13. And most importantly, you look wonderful in that bikini.

No matter it's size, shape, and color.