13 Interesting Websites For All Your Christmas Shopping Needs

'Tis the Season to Shop!

331
http://shiningshimmeringsplendidxo.blogspot.com/

Dread Christmas shopping? Here are some great websites to help make your life a little simpler this holiday. Instead of wandering around aimlessly in department stores, shop in the comfort of your home while finding unique gifts for everyone on your list.

• Pinterest
    • Need some new ideas for creative gifts this year? Look no further! Pinterest is a website full of inexpensive, DIY gift ideas for any person you are shopping for. Everything from homemade peppermint hearts, to treat-filled fuzzy slippers, and all kinds of cute mason jar gifts. If you need some inspiration, this is the right website for you!
    • Esty
      • If you want to buy a personalized item for someone at a decent price, this website is the place to do it. There are all kinds of different items to be personalized from home décor to jewelry.
  • Tentree
    • This website offers a chance to get some great clothing and help the environment! Every article of clothing comes with a tree code, which can be used to see where the ten trees that come with the clothing are planted. Perfect for the nature lover on your gift list.
  • Thinkgeek
    • As the name suggests, this website offers all kinds of wonderfully nerdy gifts for every fandom, including harry potter, marvel, star wars, Pokémon, and Doctor Who.
  • Hammacher Schlemmer
    • This site is full of interesting and useful gadgets and items, such as circular skates, a bioluminescent dinosaur, and a levitating lamp. It has something for every price range, from $20 to $99,000 (seriously, you can buy the world’s largest arcade machine).
    •  
  • Uncommon Goods
    • Want to buy handcrafted goods and know the artists who created them? This website provides information on the artists who create the products on their website, giving it a more authentic feel.
    •  
  • Shanalogic
    • This small, independent business actually has a store in Ann Harbor, Michigan, but does much of its business online. It exclusively sells handmade products designed by independent artists and small businesses.
    •  
  • Paloma’s Nest
    • If you are looking for a more fancy personalized gift, this website may have what you are looking for. The products featured on this site mainly focus on items for the home, and tend to be more elegant and expensive than previously mentioned personalized items.
  • Busted Tees
    • Need a laugh? Visit this website to find some hilarious and awesome t-shirts based on a variety of popular TV shows, movies, and adorable puns.
  • The Mountain
    • This website features beautiful nature designs on clothing, mainly focusing on T-shirts. This website’s products are perfect for any nature lover on your list!
    •  
  • Pop Chart Lab
    • Charts, charts, and more charts are the specialty of this website. On this website, there are charts about all sorts of topics, such as collegiate sports teams, superpowers, famous novels, and footwear. Quite a unique website!
  • The Grommet
    • Another interesting find, the Grommet, focuses on undiscovered products that have yet to reach the broader general market. Anyone with a good enough idea can use the website to attempt to launch their product and create a name for themselves.
    •  
  • Dodoburd
    • Looking for some ideas for gifts? This website gives ideas in the form of lists, so you can look for specific types of gifts. Examples of lists include: 100 Christmas gifts that don’t suck, 45 essential Christmas gifts for him, 52 risky gifts that may create a Christmas fiasco, and 21 useful stocking stuffers to help survive the end of the world. Happy Shopping!
    •