The 13 Things You'll Hear PNM's Say During Rush

"When do we get to meet the frat boys?"

While going through recruitment girls emotions are everywhere. One moment, you're so excited because you had the best conversation and then the next you're stressed because you thought one of the girls didn't like you. At some point, every girl will think or say these things while going through the craziest and most stressful week of their life.

1. “I’m so excited!!!!”

Before everyone realizes how stressful it can be, you'll think it's going to be so much fun.

2. “Wait, I don’t think I can do this."

What every girl thinks after their first house.

3.“OMG, that girls outfit is way cuter than mine”

4.“Did I seriously just talk about my major for 30 minutes in that house?”

For the beginning of rush, you don't have a lot of time in each house so conversations will be short and boring. Basically, hey this is my dorm and I like dogs.

5.“It's so hot, where’s my mini fan”

6.“Do you think I can take a nap under this tree?”

At the end of the day, each girl is tired and ready to be done and then nap for a week.

7. "Why didn’t the Rho Chi put my bag under the tent? My phone has water damage."

Warning: Phones will be broken in the process of recruitment

8. “When do we get to meet the frat boys??”

Because why else does anyone join a sorority????? Just kidding.

9. "I just want to go home."

10. “I got my favorite house back!”

When you get dropped by a house you like it'll feel like the end of the world, but if you get your favorite houses back, you'll feel like you're flying.

11. “I need a drink.”

Just a little something to take the edge off is always nice after a long day of useless conversations.

12. “I need oil blotting sheets right now, I feel like my face is melting off.”

13. “When will this be over?”

Rush is hard and will make you want to cry and cry some more. But in the end, all the long days, and constant sweating will be worth it because you'll be with your sisters!!!!