28 Things You'll Hear Every Frat Guy Say

Can’t live with them, so you party with them instead.

88334
readwave.com

Ah, the fall semester. It means so many new things will be starting up soon- college, the start of classes, and of course the start of this year's frat parties. It means the epitome of natty light and loud music.

If you live on campus or close by, all everyone talks about is what house is having the go to party of the weekend. You don’t live with the fraternity brothers, but you will be partying with them. Since you’ll be around them, you should be prepared to hear the same phrases on repeat. Here are 28 things you will hear all the frat, I mean fraternity, brothers say.

1. "We aren't a frat, we are a fraternity."

Yet they refer to themselves as a frat...

2. "I'm a weekend warrior."

Are you Kyle, are you really? Last time I checked you can't even finish a single natty.

3. "Suh dude!?"

It’s the frat guy version of ‘fetch’, they try to make it a think, but it will never be a thing.

4. "Black out or back out."

Because this screams responsible adult.

5. "Do you have any post-workout? I'm trying to get swoll."

There's a little more to 'getting swole' than post-workout Todd.

6. “Is it acceptable to send a drunk text on purpose?”

7. “Should I order the mint green polo or the George W. Blue?”

Polos and khakis are the fraternity dress code.

8. "That's so not frat."

Don't do anything not frat. Just don't.

9. “We have a strict no hazing policy.”

10. "I AM SOOOOO HUNGOVER!"

Chad from Kappa Tappa Kegga really over does it on Sunday nights.

11. “Do you think if I throw up, ill be able to drink more?”

Mike from Baked Potato Pi doesn't know his limits.

12. “Let's go to taco bell.”

Taco Bell is always the go to food late at night for some reason.

13. “PLEDGEEEEEE!!!”

If you listen closely, you can hear the sounds of organizer cheers.

14.“HEY! Who do you know here?!”

Thirsty Thursday can be a real pain, right Tim?

15. “I am way too sober for this party.”

Don't be a Ricky, he is the brother that always says

16. “I think I'm still drunk from last night.”

Austin and his brothers from Kappa Alpha Disorder tend to really over do it on Friday nights.

17. “You’re the only girl I’m talking to.”

Chad from Alpha Apple Pie told Brittany, Taylor and Melissa that he's only talking to them.

18. “OH MY GOSH is that dirt on my Sperry's?!!!”

The world is not ending because your shoes are dirty, calm down Ron.

19. "Over dressed but under the influence."

Polo shirts, so many polo shirts.

20. “What frat is that guy in?”

21. "Wait the cops are here?!"

You better run boys, and fast.

22. “We’re probably top house…”

Are you really Jimmy, because every other fraternity on campus says the same thing about their house too.

23. “Yeah, I could total drive right now.”

No Todd, you cannot drive.

24. “I think we are going to need another case of Natty.”

It's always someone's job to be in charge of the fridge.

25. “Yeahhhhh I’m in a frat.”

Yes, we all know Brian. It's not like you are wearing letters or anything.

26. "I go to the gym

Yes, and I get a full eight hours of sleep every night.

27. “You can’t out rage us.”

Don't you even try to party harder than the frats.

28. “Alcoholic? No, I’m in a frat.”

You aren't an alcoholic if you are in college.

***DISCLAIMER: this is all meant to be in good humor, guys in fraternities don't really say these things all the time. Well, most of them don't... ***