13 Doodles To Help You Through Your Day

13 Doodles To Help You Through Your Day

Because if I could draw like this-- my notes would be much nicer to study.

65
13 Doodles To Help You Through Your Day
Emm Roy

If you're like me, you waste way too much time on the Internet.

But something I've stumbled across on one of my many, many nights of website searching was something called Emm's Positivity Blog. Here, the artist Emm takes request of various animals and sayings and puts them together to create simple sketches that hold important messages. Inspiring, encouraging, and just plain comedic, I've come back to Emm's site time and time again whenever I need that feeling of 'Yes, I can do this.'

Here are 13 of some of my favorite doodles by Emm. I hope they remind you to find happiness in the little things, and send them along (like I love to do) so others can do the same.

1. When you are torn between speaking up and staying quiet.

2. Take care of yourself.

3. Because a good atmosphere is important.

4. It's not always easy, but you can handle it.

5. But at the same time, it's OK to change paths.

6. You're worthy of others' love, but more than that, you're worthy of your own.

7. The motto.

8. Focus on your own life, and support others in theirs.

9. You are not alone.

10. You're in control.

11. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone.

12. Just a reminder.

13. And most importantly, above all else.