The 12 Types Of Friends You Should Keep Around For The Rest Of Your Life

Life is better with friends
119

Friendships are extremely important to have because life would be pretty lonely if we didn't have any. Who do you tell your secrets to? Who do you hang out with all the time? Who do you take pictures with and want to sing all your favorite songs at the top of your lungs in the car with? If you have someone in mind, good. Don't surround yourself with people who are going to be negative, bring you down, and make you feel worthless. It's a good feeling when you're surrounded by people who care about you and value you and your friendship.

Here are 12 types of friends you should definitely keep:

1. The one who will always answer your phone calls

2. The one who tells it like it is

3. The one who has deep conversations with you late at night about life

4. The one who prays for you

5. The one who will be ready to fight anyone who wrongs you

6. The one who you can confide in

7. The one who keeps you grounded

8. The one who makes surprise visits because they know it makes your day

9. The one who will drive around with you to get food even though they're not hungry

10. The one who makes you feel like part of the family

11. The one who checks up on you

12. The one who loves you unconditionally

If you can find these 12 types of friends, do not let them go. Cherish these friends because they don't come around too often and you are lucky to have them in your life. True friends build you up, support you, and are loyal to you. Remember that.

Life is too short to keep toxic friends around and to keep around people who don't bring positivity to your life. Love yourself. Love your friends. Be each other's support systems.