If you spend hours on end crafting for your Little, wear your letters at least three times a week and rave over the latest TSM article, you are, in fact, the typical sorority girl. Here are 12 signs that you love to wear your letters loud and proud!
1. You'd rather snap than clap.
Girl, snaps are the new thing...get with it.
2. Michael's and Hobby Lobby are your holy grail.
Glitter, glitter everywhere.
3. Your closet is exploding with your letters.
Because every girl needs three colors of the same shirt. Pink for spring, white for summer, and black for winter. Duh.
4. Formals are the highlight of your year.
Nothing's better than spending hours on end doing your hair and make up just to impress your date
5. TSM becomes your bible.
Need advice on how to dump your boyfriend of four months? Check TSM.
6. You own a Lily Pulitzer or Kate Spade planner.
I mean, how else are you supposed to keep track of your life?
7. You always have a solid squad on the weekends.
Watch out, boys.
8. Pinterest provides you the answers to everything.
Because we all need hundreds different ways to obtain our summer bods.
9. You use every photo op to "throw what you know."
At the beach, studying abroad, meeting a celeb, we must throw what we know.
10. You always have guaranteed Instagram likes.
At least I can count on my sisters to like my picture, regardless of the content!
11. You're highly protective of your Little.
Back off, she's mine!
12. You promise half your sisters that they will be bridesmaids in your wedding.
But of course, your little has a guaranteed spot as maid of honor.