12 Reasons To Love Scotty McCreery

12 Reasons To Love Scotty McCreery

People have always said that you can't fall in love with a person you have never met but I disagree

173
12 Reasons To Love Scotty McCreery
Concert-Arbys Events

From winning season ten of American Idol to now recently putting out his new book, 'Go Big or Go Home,' Scotty McCreery has captured the heart of millions...including mine. People have always said that you can't fall in love with a person you have never met but I disagree. I have been one of his biggest fans since he auditioned for American Idol, which is why I have decided to list twelve reasons why other should love Scotty McCreery as well.

1. His Faith

Scotty McCreery has never been shy when it comes to talking about his faith in the Lord, and how thankful he is that God has blessed him with this career. I too am blessed that God decided we needed a Scotty McCreery in the world.

2. He is just a normal small town guy

Scotty McCreery grew up in Garner, North Carolina. A place many had never heard of before he made his way into the public eye. He has such respect and love for this town, that it shows just how much a small town can mean to people.

3. His love for his family

After reading his book, 'Go Big or Go Home,' it is evident that there are only a couple things he loves more than singing, one being his family. Mike (father), Judy (mother) and Ashley (sister) have always been Scotty's biggest supporters and you can definitely tell this means the world to him.

4. Two words: Relationship Goals

Soon after winning American Idol, Scotty McCreery began dating a girl from his small-town. Her name is Gabi and they are what I would consider relationship goals. Both with busy schedules, but still making time for each other.

5. His deep voice

From the moment he sang, "Baby lock them doors and the turn the lights down low," I knew this guy was gonna be something special. His deep voice brought something new to country music and I am a huge fan of it.

6. He is a true southern gentleman

It is always "yes ma'am," "no sir," and "thank you" from Scotty McCreery. He never lets the fame keep him from using his southern charm.

7. He is one of the few artist trying to bring back the good old country music.

With so many artist trying to change the sound of country music, Scotty McCreery is one of the few country artist who still relies on old time country music, and I absolutely love this about him. He never tries to rap or cuss in his music, it's all good whole hearted country.

8. His love for Elvis Presley

I will never forget my first Scotty McCreery concert at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach when he did his Elvis Presley tribute. Now being a girl who loves Elvis Presley, this made me fall for Scotty McCreery even more.

9. He is beyond thankful for his fans.

Scotty McCreery is always talking about how great his fan base is and how much he appreciates them. I have seen first hand just how much he respects his fans, from always being so happy to meet them to saying just how thankful he is for them when he wins an award, he never forgets to remember the people who helped to get him where he is now.

10. His passion for giving back.

Throughout the month of November, Scotty McCreery has been raising awareness for Greenlight a Vet, which is an organization that supports America's veterans. I believe that this speaks volumes about Scotty's character and beliefs.

11. His high energy concerts.

I have been to at least two of Scotty McCreery's concerts and if there is anything I can say it is that they definitely do not disappoint. The energy he brings to every concert always seems to make it feel like you are right on stage with him.

12. He chases his dreams.

Scotty McCreery is the ideal person to look up to when it comes to following your dreams. He was just a small-town country boy who loved singing, playing baseball and just being with his friends when he tried out for American Idol, but look at him now. He is star in the eyes of millions.

With all of this being said, Scotty McCreery is a man who has followed his dreams and made something out of his self while only being 23 years old. He has captured the hearts of millions while inspiring others that they can do anything they set their mind too, just like he did.