10 Lyrics To Perfectly Express Your Love For Someone

Here's ten sets of lyrics from your favorite love songs to express your feelings for someone you love.

19678
Unsplash

Well everyone has those songs they listen to and they instantly picture their significant other, someone they have a crush on, or they just get lovey dovey feelings every time they hear them. Here's some lyrics from a bunch of different songs that explain what love is.

1. "Cause all of me loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections" ("All Of Me" by John Legend)

When this song came out, it touched everyone's heart. It perfectly shows what John felt for his wife (have you seen the end of the music video that shows his wedding?). When you love someone you love everything about them, even if they aren't a size zero and have some flaws and that's exactly what Legend is saying with this song.

2. "Forever is a long time But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me every day I get to wake up to that smile, I wouldn't mind it at all" ("I Wouldn't Mind" by He is We)

This song I found randomly one day on YouTube and I have loved it ever since so if you haven't heard of He is We check them out! When you love someone you want to be with them forever and this says that perfectly! Love means being with someone everyday and opening your eyes and seeing the person you love is an amazing thing.

3. "You showed me something that I couldn't see, You opened my eyes and you made me believe" ("Crazier" by Taylor Swift)

Okay I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift, but I listened to this with my boyfriend once and it became the only song of hers that I really like. Someone that loves you will do whatever they can to show you how they feel and in this part of the song Taylor is showing how you feel when you start to love someone.

4. "I know I let you down But I'm never gonna make that mistake again" ("What You Mean To Me" by Sterling Knight )

Don't judge a song from a Disney movie by it's cover (watch the movie Starstruck on Netflix). This song at the finale where Sterling confesses his love for a girl is so cute! Nothing and no one is perfect and people do make mistakes, but you can learn from them! If someone admits they made a mistake and are still fighting for you, that shows that they so love you.

5. "You're my favorite part of me with you standing next to me I've got nothing to fear"("Sad Song" by We The Kings featuring Elena Coats)

When you're in love, that person becomes a major part of your life and a major part of you. They help you grow and show you that you are capable of doing whatever you set your mind to! If you have the person you love supporting you and helping you through something, you'll make it through.

6. "I have died everyday, waiting for you darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more" ("A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri)

Once again, another song showing that when you love someone, it will last a lifetime (or a thousand years). This also goes on to say that you can't be afraid of love because someone who loves you would never do anything to hurt you.

7. "All around us I see nobody, here in silence It's just you and me" ("Falling For You" by Colbie Caillat)

This song was my favorite when it came out (because I was young and thought the song explained the "love" I felt in middle school for the popular football player. Love makes people do crazy things and that means making you feel as if it's only you and the person you love around.

8."There is no fear now, let go and just be free I will love you unconditionally" ("Unconditionally" by Katy Perry)

When people fall in love sometimes it's hard for them to let their feelings out and express them, but no matter what happens, the person you love will be there to help you and love you no matter what!

9."Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same" ("Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars)

The song that made Bruno one of my favorites in high school! He perfectly expresses in this song what a guy should act like when he loves a girl: he should love her for who she is and not expect her to change. Like All of Me, you love someone for all their imperfections because that makes them unique.

10. "I'll be your cryin' shoulder, I'll be love suicide, I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life" ("I'll Be" by Edwin McCain)

A little older, but still amazing! Love means being there for someone through the ups and the downs and growing yourself to be the person they need too! If you're there for the person you love and support them growing, they'll see how much you care for them.