12 Reasons Kourtney Kardashian Is Your Ultimate Girl Crush

You would be literally so rude if you didn't agree.

39
Kourtneykardash instagram

Whether you want to kill them, be them, or date the, chances are that everyone has an opinion about the Kardashians. We all know that the Kardashians wouldn't be as famous if it weren't for a very successful film that was written, produced, and choreographed by Kim herself, but after all these years, each Kardashian has developed their own specific personality. I know I'm not the only one that thinks Kourtney has reigned supreme, this year, as a crowd favorite. Here's why Kourt, if she's not already, should be your woman crush...

1. She is rocking the ultimate rebound look.

Kourtney Kardashian is living proof that when you FINALLY get rid of that loser guy, you’ll automatically look and feel a million times better. We’re so proud of you, Kourt, seeing you dump Scott felt like watching my best friend get rid of her on/off ex of two years.

2. If you too are a sarcastic bitch, then you can understand why we relate to her so well.

Her sense of humor is a great mix between between being a total asshole and always adding the perfect sassy remark.

3. Aint' nobody f*cking with her clique, clique...

Chrissy Teigan, Kourtney Kardashians, and Jenna Dewan Tatum make the ultimate BFF goals. They're both perfect, hilarious individuals.

4. Her pregnancy look is better than my "Friday night, going out" look.

You call it a "pregnancy glow," I call it the "Kourtney Kardashian."

5. She rocks Yeezy better than the creator himself.

When Kourt stepped out in her oversized Yeezy sweatshirt and knee-high boots, the world stopped. Let’s be clear, THIS was the best look of 2015.

6. When we say she gives zero f*cks, we mean it.

Kourt says what ever she wants, whenever she wants. She's saying all the things we're thinking but are too afraid to say out loud.

7. She's never been afraid to "tell it like it is" to Kim.

Kim may have given her whole family their career, but that doesn't stop Kourt from putting her younger sister in her place. We totally get it, sometimes Kim annoys us too.

8. Never forget that time she slapped Jonathon Cheben.

Kourtney, we really can't thank you enough for finally being the one to slap Jonathon while simultaneously calling him a "dingleberry that hangs from Kim's butthole."

9. There were actual rumors of her dating Justin Bieber.

I'm pretty sure this makes her the coolest cougar ever. She's so hot that even little ol' JB is going after her. Go Kourt!

10. She is the voice of reason of the Kardashian clan.

Let's be honest, the rest of the family can be totally insane and amongst their madness, Kourt keeps them all sane.

11. She has brought some of the most adorable children in to the world.

Bless those Kardashian/Disick genes, her kids are the most stylin' little toddlers in all of celebrity town. This also makes her the ultimate MILF.

12. Would you just look at her?

With all these reasons, Kourtney is just drop, dead gorgeous.

Ugh, we love ya Kourt, you keep us young.