12 Best Coffee Shops In North Georgia

12 Best Coffee Shops In North Georgia

There's more out there than Starbucks

1236
12 Best Coffee Shops In North Georgia
midnightpoutine

There is more out there than just Starbucks. Coffee seems to always be in style, and ranging from Atlanta to Gainesville there are a ton of coffee shops to choose from in the North Georgia area. If you want a Frappe or a Latte, these coffee shops will be the perfect fit for you. Coffee culture is unique, and each non-chain, non-commercial coffee shop has its individual charm that adds to the aesthetic nature of the coffee house atmosphere. The charm of these coffee shops offers a place for artsy pictures and communion, while also being hip and relaxing. Embrace your inner Gilmore Girl and check out these cute coffee shops in the North Georgia area.

1. Inman Perk (Atlanta, Gainesville).

Inman Perk has two shops: one in Atlanta, and one in Gainesville. The location in Atlanta is near Inman Park, and the one in Gainesville is on the square. These coffee shops offer a delightful atmosphere, and great coffee. They will make you want to stay for awhile, or forever, your choice.

2. Mac Lab.

Mac Lab is located in Duluth, and has the best macaroons. Plus, the entire shop is aesthetically pleasing.

3. Boulder Creek Coffee.

Boulder Creek is located in Buford near the Mall of Georgia. This coffee shop is great, because it is located right next to a book store! You can grab a good book and cozy up with a cup of coffee, which is the best.

4. Drēm.

Drem is a new coffee shop located in Suwanee, and they also serve Waffles! Drem is a perfect breakfast spot.

5. Queen of Cream.

Queen of Cream is located in Atlanta. This coffee shop is super cute, with a plant on every table and great coffee. Oh, they also serve yummy ice cream.

6. Cafe Mango Six.

Cafe Mango Six is located in Duluth, and has so many choices of coffee and dessert, you can't go wrong!

7. Cafe Intermezzo.

Cafe Intermezzo has three locations in the Atlanta area! This coffee shop is an Atlanta staple, and they serve Atlanta's own local Batdorf and Bronson blend.

8. Mae's Bakery.

Mae's Bakery is located in Atlanta. Here, you can choose from coffee, cookies, and cupcakes!

9. Corso Coffee.

Corso Coffee is located in Buckhead. They serve Italian-inspired coffee blends, and keep to a Euro-classic style.

10. Espressos Coffee.

Espressos is located in Alpharetta. Here, you can choose all sorts of coffee, as well as lunch and dinner.

11. Mugs on Milton.

Mugs on Milton is located in Alpharetta and Milton. This coffee shop serves coffee, tea, and is also a bakery.

12. Javavino.

Javavino is located in Atlanta. This coffee shop also serve wine, and hosts events from time to time in the private room upstairs.