12 Affirmations For Goal Seekers

12 Affirmations For Goal Seekers

It is okay to remind yourself that you are capable of achieving the greatest of things.

14
12 Affirmations For Goal Seekers

Some may ask what are affirmations? Simply they are short and powerful phrases that when you hear them, think them and say them it starts to evolve your reality into something more positive. Affirmations hold incredible power that when you have this type of focus on your inner self you start to consciously become aware of all your negative thoughts and habits. I wanted to provide affirmations for goal seekers, like myself this week because I find reaching goals and the desire of attaining certain goals is pretty common for people among their daily lives. Reaching those goals can be more rigorous and time consuming for others to meet which can lead to doubt and a lack of motivation. I want to share some common affirmations I use daily as well as from those I look up to who have successfully achieved goals.

1. Today I will take one step toward my goal.

2. Giving up is easy and always a option so go ahead and delay it another day.

3. My mind is focused, clear and energized.

4. I know where I want to go and I have a plan to get there.

5. I am willing to step out of my comfort zone in order to accomplish the goals I set for myself short-term and long-term.

6. My willpower is stronger than any habit.

7. I know my past does not determine my future.

8. I refuse to give up because I have not tried all possible ways.

9. I am creating a life of purpose and passion.

10. I can and I will.

11. I am enough

12. I choose to be confident, not cocky and forever grateful to those who help me along the way,

Now, some and personally I choose to do this positive exercise in the mornings. You can write them down in a journal in which you can read or say them to yourself in a mirror as part of your daily routine. It is an awakening experience when you start to affirm your greatest potential because we all need a boost in our lives and I believe some people do not realize what they are capable of. So try this out, you really have nothing to lose.