11 Ways to know you are a crazy, dedicated, dog lover

“when you need a hand you have a paw, paw prints will always hold a special place in your heart”

7
Google Images

Fellow dog lovers,

That’s right you know who you are. Whether you show it or not, we all know there is nothing better than having a loyal companion. Nothing beats walking home every day and having a pup greet you and get super excited because you are home. Who sits by the door for hours when you leave. Or will snuggle up for you and be your buddy when you are having a rough day. The best thing about it is you don’t have to explain to them you life situation and problems in a text, phone call or email, they just know and are always there for you no matter what. And these are ways you can point out the dog lovers

1.You stop mid conversation or get distracted to point out a cute dog on the street. “OOOOOH MY GOSH! LOOK AT THAT DOG! HE IS SO CUTE!! CAN I HAVE ONE?!?” Been there, done that. This is actually a regular occurrence that happens throughout your daily routine. No matter who you are with or what you are doing we have all had our moments where we have to stop and point out that adorable puppy strutting its stuff across the street.

2. You cry every time a dog dies in a movie, but when it comes to people it depends on the situation.
Nothing can be more heartbreaking that watching someone lose their dog. Marley and Me, Homeward Bound, Air Bud. I've seen them a bunch of times, but nothing can stop the tears throughout the years.

3. No matter where you are and who the owner is you will go out of your way to make sure you can pet the dog. When it comes to getting the attention of that cute dog or just being able to say "hi" and pet it, if you have to make an excuse you are pro. As well as it is an easy way to brighten up your day.

4.The only thing you want for Christmas or your birthday is a puppy
When your parents and guardians ask you “what do you want this year?” and your only response is always the same... “ all I’m asking for is a dog, and I will accept nothing else”

5. Instead of socializing at parties or getting involved in the festivities, you are that one person who is always hanging with the pets or has to be near them.

Seeing your friends is a daily thing, but being able to hang out with the dog is a gift. When you walk in the dog is the first thing you notice and the first thing that comes to your mind is " wow that's a super cute dog and we have a lot in common they don't even know yet". #Besties

6.Going to the puppy store to hold and play with dogs is your ideal date.
Let’s be real if the person you are seeing takes you to the puppy store and enjoys it as much as you do, you know they are a keeper! #Priorities # Goals

7. You always share your food, and can’t say no to the puppy face.
I
t’s like they say: sharing is caring, and we all know its hard to say no to an adorable face.

8. You prioritize talking to your dog and seeing them on FaceTime when you are away for long periods of time.
When you can’t be with them you have withdrawals from seeing them, and you know they will always listen to you and be excited to see you no matter how far away you are.

9. You get more upset having to say bye or leave your dog than your friends or family.
T
here are no words to explain the relationship of you and your dog, no daily greetings, kisses, or entertainment.

10.When you find out the people you are interested in dating are cat lovers you know you have to end it immediately.
Let’s be honest, it’s a make it or break it kind of deal. Must love dogs.

11. You follow dogs on Instagram and half of the photos in your photo gallery are of your dog
There is no better way to cheer yourself up and have a constant reminder of the paw prints left in your heart.

We all know how we are when it comes to treating our dogs, “ that’s no dog, that’s family.” Love your furry friends and cherish that friendship until the end.