11 Toxic People You Need To Avoid

11 Toxic People You Need To Avoid

Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people.

165
11 Toxic People You Need To Avoid
Odyssey

We all have toxic people in our life whether it is your family member or your best friend. Sometimes the people closest to us don't want what is best for you all the time. Toxic people are unaware of the negative impact they have on those around them. They will never be worth your time and energy. If they create constant stress in your life then they are not meant to stay in it. Sometimes people aren't meant to stay in your life forever. Here is a list of toxic people you should distance yourself from.

1. Gossipers

This is huge. Some people LOVE gossip and I mean like live for the latest gossip and can't wait to tell everyone. These people are not worth talking to and you will waste your time around them. Over time it gets tiring listening to someone derive pleasure from other's misfortunes.

2. Self-absorbed People

These type of people bring you down because all they do is lift themselves up. You'll end up feeling alone in their presence and not have a real connection with them.

3. Manipulative People

If you have a manipulative person in your life then you need to quickly cut them out. This person may act like your friend, but they are always different. Someone who is manipulative will always take and never give. Is this someone you want in your life?

4. Negative People

Negative people will constantly bring you down. If they are complaining all the time about every little thing, where is the positivity in your life? You should not make room for people who can't see any brightness in their days.

5. Non-supportive People

Surrounding yourself with supportive people is one thing, but with people who don't support you? Why would anyone want to have someone who doesn't support anything they do.

6. Liars

Why would anyone want a liar in their life? Don't allow people to constantly lie and manipulate you. Whether they tell a small fib or a full on lie it's impossible to trust a liar in any relationship.

7. Judgmental People

A judgmental person is quick to tell you how it is. They can easily make you feel terrible about anything. Judgmental people constantly look down on others. You're better off cutting them out of your life.

8. Victims

These people are experts at blaming. They will never take ownership of their mistakes and it is never their fault. They live in a perfect world where they don't do anything wrong.

9. Envious People

Oh, these lovely people are always jealous and never happy with what they have. They are incapable of being happy when good things happen to others. They don't appreciate when others achieve or do well in life. If it didn't happen to them then they are not happy.

10. Lazy People

These are the non-dreamers, have nothing to live for and don't see the world changing. Life is about believing things can be better, and yet they just sit back and let the world pass them by.

11. People With Excuses

If they make excuses for every little thing chances are they aren't a good friend. Don't stick around someone who can never stick to their first decision and make constant excuses for why something happened.

If you have someone in your life that always makes you unhappy, stressed and insecure, walk away. If they don't respect your feelings. Walk away. If they interfere with your happiness walk away. Walking away doesn't mean you've stopped loving these people, but you've realized you love yourself more. If someone becomes a cancer in your life then you have every right to walk away. NEVER settle for less than what you deserve.