11 Partial Conversations You Overhear On EVERY College Campus

It wouldn't be the same without these classic lines.

247703
Nikki D'Ambrosio

1. "Let's go to the gym tomorrow, I don't feel like it today."

The classic response to when your friends ask you to go to the gym. You always say tomorrow, but will you actually go tomorrow? Odds are it's going to be a solid no.

2. "Can you go to class for me?"

It's just one of those questions that the answer will never change, but bonus points for consistently asking (wishing those points could count toward my grade, but unfortunately, I will just keep struggling — it's fine, I'm fine).

3. "Come hang out with me."

When you just can't do any work and the gym just is too far for comfort, making plans to do anything, but actually something productive, is the best way to avoid responsibilities.

4. "And Rebecca was like..."

Drama, drama, drama. Would college be as interesting without it?

5. "... Can Thursday come any sooner?"

No explanation needed.

6. "Can we order Chip tonight?"

Such a perfect excuse not to eat the gross dining hall food and eat something that will never disappoint.

7. "Do you think I will miss anything if I don't go to class?"

Everyone has asked themselves and/or their friends this at least once, probably more. This daunting question is a gamble, but definitely worth it if the answer is no (sorry Professor, I wasn't feeling well this morning).

8. "... And I think I failed, but it's whatever at this point."

It may sound like giving up to some, but it sounds like typical college to me.

9. "I just want my mom's food."

Homemade food is the reason why people miss class to get home faster, especially for breaks.

10. "When is break?"

Countdown to the next time I can eat a decent meal is all the motivation I need to get through the weeks… and Thursday of course.

11. "I don't feel like walking, but I'm so hungry."

The struggle is real when you have to make the decision between food and getting out of bed. Which do you really want more?