15 Signs Your Relationship With Chipotle Is Getting Serious

Definitely past the "just friends" stage, am I right?

378
Instagram

Chipotle is everyone's favorite fast-food Mexican place (and if it's not your favorite, then you're wrong). However, for you, Chipotle is more than just an enjoyment -- it's a love, an obsession, a passion. You know all there is to know about Chipotle; from its secret menu items to the best times of day to go. Let's just say that your relationship with Chipotle is getting a little bit serious.

1. You know to never order a burrito.

You always go for the burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side (hello, they're free). So much more food.

2. You know their guacamole recipe by heart.

Obviously, it's your go-to favorite thing to make for a party.

3. Sometimes you go to Chipotle with your friends even if you just ate an hour ago.

You never pass up an opportunity to go to Chipotle... to smell the guac in the air and to inhale a burrito as big as your head.

4. Most people make it to Chipotle maybe once a month.

You've made it there at least three times a week before.

5. You have more texts from Chipotle than you do from your own BFF.

Let's be real – you need to enter all contests they have. Who would pass up an opportunity for a BOGO bowl deal?

6. You don't trust people who prefer Moe's.

It's a crime. It's a sad, sad crime.

7. It's hard sharing a bag of chips.

Not because there's aren't enough chips in the bag. No. It's because you need that one chip covered in lime and sprinkled perfectly with salt.

8. You visit Chipotle whenever you're on vacation.

Because obviously it's a different experience in every state.

9. The quesarito is your absolute fave.

Let's be real -- you know the secret menu better than the employees do.

10. You never say no to guac.

Yes, it may cost extra. Who cares?

11. Your favorite birthday presents are your Chipotle gift cards.

Your family and friends know you so well.

12. You have eaten leftover Chipotle for breakfast.

Who needs cereal and waffles when you can have chicken and guacamole goodness?

13. You've memorized all of the stories written on the food bags.

Yes, even the ones in pig Latin.

14. You're proud of your Chipotle food-baby.

And have a special name dedicated just for it (mine is Gary, in case you were wondering).

15. You know your relationship with your S.O. is serious when you tell them you love them more than you love Chipotle.

It's a big deal.