8 Tiny Lies Every Young Woman Has Told Their Best Friend
popular

"We're going to the gym everyday."

8850
PopSugar

Best friends are great for everything. They will love you no matter what, even when you lie to them. At least you're both usually lying to yourself and each other though.

1. "We're going to the gym every day."

Which really means you will both go to the gym once and decide that's enough for the week. Did any working out actually even happen that one time? Probably not.

2. "Let's go out and do something fun tonight."

Neither of you actually make it off the couch, but two whole pizzas got eaten, and you entertained each other for hours with bad jokes!

3. "Can I borrow this? I'll give it back right away."

Whatever was borrowed disappears into the black hole called your room and isn't seen for months. Oops! It will turn up eventually.

4."I'll pay you back."

Pretty likely the lender never gets that money back. Unless maybe the lender accepts payments in food. Maybe if you're lucky you get that money back months later, but probably not since the borrow probably asked for money since they are broke.

5. "I'm eating healthy."

So salad gets made for dinner. Does salad get eaten? Maybe a few bites. Did the pizza rolls, chicken nuggets, left over Chinese and ice cream all get eaten? Every last morsel is gone.

6. "I swear he's cuter in person."

He's probably not cuter in person let's be real. We can pretend though.

7. "Give me the aux cord, I have a great song."

There is a 50/50 chance that the song about to come on is your least favorite song and their favorite song.

8. "I hate you."

Honestly you're only saying this because they did something totally worthy of an eye roll, and it probably embarrassed you. You both know you will never hate each other no matter what.

No matter what tiny lies you tell each other and yourself, you both will always be best friends. When the day ends you both know you were lying from the start anyways.