With my sister going to college this year, I am beginning to see the end of my childhood. My childhood was filled with theater camp, friends, games outside, vacations, parties with other families and endless fun. Although, I can't wait for the adventures ahead of me, it's very sad to leave this part of my life behind.
1. Wearing Disney princess costumes
Lets be real, they need to make adult princess dresses. I would totally be down for that.
2. Playing games in the summers outside
Ghost in the graveyard, kick the can, mafia, frogger, the list goes on and on.
3. Having a big family Christmas, where everyone can be there
I remember sleeping by the tree with my sister to try and see Santa every Christmas.
Not only did I have princess dresses, but also princess night gowns.
5. Playing in the snow in the winter
Taking off the multitude of layers that all started dry but were inevitable soaked by snow was definitely the best part. (And a big cup of hot chocolate)
6. Having no worries in the summer
The summer was the best. My mom never worked so the days were filled with pools, friends and ice cream.
7. Going on vacations with your family and other families
Let's take a moment of silence for all of the hours of sleep not gained on these trips.
Yes that is me in the middle. Cringe worthy, right?
9. Getting food all over your face and people think its cute
I still get food all over my face. It's just not cute anymore.
10. Having your grandparents think you're the bomb
My grandparents still love me. It's just now not everything I do is cute.
11. Going on playgrounds and not being to big
I can no longer hang off a monkey bar, but I can however hit my head while walking underneath them.