Midterms are coming! It's 3 a.m. You haven't showered in four days and you're on the verge of a mental breakdown -- I get it. However, just because this week of despair is upon us, doesn't mean we have to be miserable through all of it. In fact, why not keep calm? So, here is a compilation of 11 things that will keep you calm during midterms.
1. Watch this latest Extra gum commercial.
If it doesn’t give you hope -- re-watch until it does.
This commercial has had me chewing Extra gum like crazy since I watched.
2. Remember, there are less than two weeks until Halloween.
3. Also, remember there are less than six weeks until Thanksgiving!
4. Did I mention there are less than 10 weeks until Christmas day?!
6. Don’t understand something? Hit up your super smart friend, KHAN Academy.
Not only does this YouTube account cover information on subjects of every kind -- this introduction video is hella inspirational. #YouCanLearnAnything #JustDoIT
7. Think about all the rewards points you’re wracking up with all the Starbucks you're drinking.
8. Check Out Kanye’s Twitter -- it always gives me a good laugh.
I mean imagine how much Baby North is spending to make Kanye mad. #CandyCrushAddictMuch?
9. Check Out The Album "Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness."
10. Talk it out.
We’re all taking exams, writing papers, and doing dreaded group projects. So, if you feel like the stress is getting to you talk about it with your friends, vent on social media -- it’s okay.
If anything midterms is a great bonding experience for the whole university. Misery brings people together, I guess.
11. And remember, no matter how bad it get’s you’ll never give an answer this bad on an exam.
Midterms are only one week and you got this, so keep calm! But remember...