11 Strange And Confusing Things Guys Do, According To Girls

Shared from several girls that are just wondering what the heck does this stuff mean?

632

In a follow-up article to 11 Strange and Confusing Things, Girls Do, According to Guys, girls share their side or strange and confusing things boys do.

1. Sally: "Acting interested and being flirty but not making a move"

"Excuse me, like, OK but are you just flirting or are you actually interested?"

2. Natalie: "Why do guys always have to check down there?"

"It's almost as if they think it fell off or something."

3. Laney: "They think showing any sign of emotion makes them unmanly?"

"Just frickin' cry!"

4. Molly: "What is with using axe deodorant to the point I can't breath"

"We get it, at least you don't stink, but OMG, chill."

5. Anne: "One word: Manspreading"

"Yo, do not manspread into my space."

6. Isabella: "Sending unsolicited dick pics"

"So this one time I am sitting on this bus and literally had just started talking to this guy and I open up my Snapchat and BAM. I can not tell you how embarrassed I was. We had literally just met and here are all these people around me that totally saw it."

7. Rebecca: "Man flu is a very real thing"

"Why do they always 'die' when they get a simple cold?"

8. Fiona: "They can be so childish"

"It's not fair that girls have to wait until they are 40 for guys to only start becoming a little more mature."

9. Stefanie: "Lemme know why guys refuse to ask for directions"

"How hard is it to ask where to go like honestly"

10. Meredith: "One minute they are in love with you and the next they are like 'new number who dis?'"

"Especially when they spend all this time texting and snapping you and then do this."

11All Girls: "Why is everything I say a that's what she said joke or something sexual?"

The number-one response I heard was this one. Honestly can relate.

*Names have been changed due to privacy.