Strange And Confusing Things, Girls Do, According To Guys
Dating

11 Strange And Confusing Things, Girls Do, According To Guys

Shared from several guys that are just wondering what the heck does this stuff mean?

6814

Recently I asked some of my guys friends what are the strangest and most confusing things girls do? I got several responses from anything to being from guys being in relationships to just girls that are friends.

Mark: "When a girl likes you but ignores you"

"I get annoyed about how if a girl likes you but ignores you and you're supposed to realize that means the girl likes you."

Daniel: "When a girl misinterprets everything"

"How does texting or hanging out automatically makes you dating?"

Thomas: "Not giving you an explanation when they are angry"

This can go for girls who are friends too but Thomas does not like when a girl says "I'm fine" when he knows they aren't.

Russell "Why do girls have to automatically assume the worst."

"I sent him a text two minutes ago! He's not texting me back, does that mean he's breaking up with me?!"

Chris "Girls get mad when you share too much but then when you don't share enough."

"You never tell me what your thinking! * a few minutes later* Why do you share so much?"

Jason "Why do girls have to overthink every single thing?"

Jason says that guys are easy to understand so stop overthinking them. I laughed at that.

Jake "Girls talk mad shit about someone and then love them 5 minutes later."

"Becky is such a hoe! Ugh I hate her." *See's Becky* "OMG BECKY! I missed you so much! You are my best friend!"

Jackson "Every girl is confusing and strange."

When I asked him to specify he said there was nothing to specify.

Louis "Why do girls scream when they see their friends?

"They always have to scream when they see each other. It's just weird."

Bryce "Why do girls pretend they don't fart?

"Like its not unnatural to fart you know?

Every Guy "Why do girls feel the need to go the bathroom together?"

The number one response I got was girls going to the bathroom together. "The worst is when you with a group out at dinner or just hanging out and all the girls leave in a convoy to the bathroom and are in there for 12 minutes. Then they come back and you ask where they were and they say just using the restroom but you know they were gossiping about people present."

Names have been changed to protect privacy.