11 Ridiculous Donald Trump Quotes

11 Ridiculous Donald Trump Quotes

"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me -- consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected." –Donald Trump

With the Republican primary nearing, everyone is waiting anxiously to see who the presidential nominee for the Republican party is going to be. Polling at 27.8%, a full 14.3 point lead ahead of runner up Ben Carson, Donald Trump is leading in the Republican polls. That being the case, it is only natural that we go back and look at all the inspirational things Donald Trump has said over the years in preparation to vote Trump in 2016.

1. "I have a great relationship with the blacks."

2. "I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful."

3. "You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

4. "My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body."

5. "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever."

6. "All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."

7. "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

8. "I mean, part of the beauty of me is that I'm very rich."

9. "I'll tell you, it's Big Business. If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it's Big Business. Or two words – Big Business."

10. "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists."

11. "Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy."

Clearly Donald, clearly. Everyone make sure to get out to the polls and vote Trump 2016!