11 Unavoidable Realities Tall Women Deal With

Towering above the crowd comes with positives and negatives.

34
HD Fine Wallpapers

Living life as a tall woman was awkward through middle and high school, but an entrance into reality hasn't made life any easier. Those who are vertically gifted view the world in varied ways, both theoretically and realistically peering above the crowd. Though height cannot be stopped or altered, some women would love to alter reality for a few days. Here are a few reasons why...

1. Pants are either too long or too short. Honestly, most clothes are over-sized or under-sized. There is no happy medium.

2. We are criticized for wearing heels, but we are also chastised for choosing flats.

3. Our dates are normally shorter. We don't care, but society has different plans.

4. Not every tall woman played basketball or volleyball.

5. Our feet are too large for most cute shoes.

6. Shotgun is an automatic gain.

7. We cannot cross our legs under most desks or tables.

8. High shelves are never an issue.

9. Showering in stalls results in water hitting our chests, not our heads.

10. Queen beds are a must; extra-long twin bed frames should be made standard.

11. Choosing seats at the movie theater can be a pain. Do I disrupt the other person's comfort or sacrifice a great seating arrangement?

Alas...This is only a glimpse into the life of the vertically challenged. #TallWomenUnite