11 Things That Are Better Than Parking On Campus

Forever circling the parking lot praying for an open spot.
64

College is great. Who doesn't like making your own schedule, having an active social calendar, living with your best friends, and getting groomed for future success? College is the life. But the one issue with college, with all colleges everywhere it seems, is the lack of packing. It's like every college band together and decided to only provide 12 parking spots for thousands of students. There are a lot of activities I would choose to do rather than try and find a parking spot on a college campus.

1. Cutting my hair a single piece at a time

I would gladly individually cut everything piece of my hair before I would choose to aimlessly drive around campus looking for one spot that won't get me towed. It would probably take me less time to cut my hair honestly.

2. Being trapped in an elevator for 6 hours

I can handle a little claustrophobia but I cannot handle driving around one parking lot 600 times praying for a spot to open up.

3. Babysitting an infant who never stops crying.

The sound of a constantly crying baby isn't even half as tortuous as entering a parking garage only to realize the lot is full.

4. Listening to a heated debate about global warming but neither person has any idea what they're talking about.

I will gladly listen to two people yell incorrect facts at each other before I would drive to class.

5. Having to wear specially-equip eclipse glasses all the time

Sure you can only see shadows and incredibly bright lights with them on, but it's still better than finding parking.

6. Stubbing the same toe every day for a year straight

This quick pain is nothing compared to the pain of leaving your apartment a half hour early and still being late to class because there is NO PARKING.

7. Having your order be messed up every time you go out to eat

It's still less frustrating than looking for a parking spot of 25 minutes only to get a parking ticket in the end.

8. Cage diving without a cage

Sure it isn't secure but neither is the promise that there will be a place for us to park on campus.

9. Getting a massage from 100 bees at once

I would rather take my chance on getting stung than take my chance on finding a spot.

10. Looking like Arnold from "Hey Arnold!"

A football-shaped head sounds less inconvenient that a college's parking situation.

11. Never being allowed to pet a dog or cat again.

Parking is so bad at college campuses that I would rather give up my favorite hobby than deal with it. That's how bad parking at college campuses are.