11 Online Stores That Won't Break The Bank (For Guys And Girls)!

Budget friendly and cute? Yes, please!
210

Whether you're a guy or girl, I’m sure as a college student you are on a pretty tight budget. However, just because you’re on a budget doesn’t mean that your wardrobe has to suffer! There are plenty of websites that offer great steals on clothes, shoes and accessories for every guy and girl.

1. Target

While not super cheap, Target usually carries trendier pieces at a fraction of the cost of local boutiques. Guys and girls alike can grab basics like tees and jeans, or ties and maxi dresses for a night on the town! Don’t forget, they also have plenty of accessories and shoes to offer.

2. Tobi

This may be more geared toward the girls out there, but this site has tons of dresses (both formal and casual) at reasonable prices. They also have awesome accessories that will complete any outfit, whether you are heading to class or a formal event.

3. LuLu’s

Prices can range from rather low to sort of steep on this site, but there are certainly many options whether you’re looking for everyday pieces or dresses and shoes for the next cocktail party you’re invited to.

4. H&M

Quality may not be superb, but prices are rather reasonable and this is a one-stop shop for both guys and girls. They have separate sections for guys and girls with trendy pieces dotting the shelves. Whether it’s a basic tee or a cute pair of shoes, H&M may be the place for you.

5. Forever 21

Again, the quality may not be up to par with boutiques, but if you're looking for trendy pieces, Forever 21 has a nice selection of clothing, shoes and accessories to make an outfit complete. They too have a men’s and women’s section. Also, don’t forget to look for free shipping qualifications.

6. TJ Maxx

People may frown upon deals, but if I can get designer pieces at a fraction of the cost, I am going to! No coupons needed on this site! Whether you're looking for some jewelry, a winter coat or a pair of shoes, there is so much for you to browse on this site.

7. Marshall's

A very similar concept, Marshall's also has many deals and steals to offer that you can easily make a wardrobe and shoe collections out of pieces from this site.

8. Venus

This is more for the girls. Venus has some really trendy and cute pieces (including bathing suits!) that won’t break the bank.

9. Gojane

This site has plenty of clothes, shoes and accessories that won’t break the bank. Whether you’re looking for a cute dress or comfy sweater to wear to class, you’re sure to find something.

10. Kohl’s

While this store may be something that moms love, I have no shame in saying I’ve found some awesome deals on this site. Men and women can find things for their closet, shoe collection or home at a fraction of the cost, plus there are always coupons for Kohl’s.

11. Boohoo

Girls and guys alike can find some fashionable steals from this online store. Sales and new pieces are frequent on this site, so don’t miss out!

There you go! A nice, well-rounded list of websites to browse for rather inexpensive pieces to fill your closet without emptying your wallet. I have purchased items from some sites but not others, so definitely look at reviews and shipping costs before purchasing. Happy shopping!