1. Please don't breathe in my face while you're chomping on that Reese's Cup
Not only is this inconsiderate, but it can also trigger a reaction. So chew on a breath mint before you start a conversation.
2. Assorted desserts are the WORST
As much as I would love to inhale desserts, I can't take the risk with that peanut butter cookie beside the chocolate one.
3. "You're just being paranoid"
Am I? The fact that I can die from a nut isn't exactly something I can gamble on, Becky.
4. Southwest Airlines is a big NO
I'm sure you divas can live for four hours without your precious roasted peanuts.
5. "Oh, I totally forgot you were allergic!"
Then start remembering.
6. "Are peanuts nuts?"
7. Checking the label on EVERYTHING
Yes, even when it says "Made in a facility" or "Made with equipment that processes nuts", I'm still a little nervous.
8. I make my friends wash their hands twice if they've touched or eaten peanut butter
Still not a mental thing.
9. "Maybe you're meant to die — it's survival of the fittest"
Sometimes I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far.
10. I think EVERYONE should know how to use an EpiPen
It saves lives, you know.
11. To the people serving me food surrounded by and touching nuts: Please change equipment accordingly
It not only can save my life but thousands of others, as well.
12. No, I cannot have Almond, Cashew, or Pistachio milk
I know we try to be healthy, but let's stick to a nice 2% milk choice.