11 Bible Verses To Start Your Day With God

Make sure that God is the focus of your morning; that way, He will be on your mind all day.

152016

If you're anything like me, when it comes to everyday life it can be pretty hectic and busy. You have so much to do and so much on your mind that it can be easy to put spending time with God on the back burner.

Well, here are 11 Bible verses to ensure that you start your day off with the Lord and are able to keep your eyes on Him as you go through it.

1. Psalm 118:24, "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

2. Psalm 31:7-8, "I will rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have known the distress of my soul, and you have not delivered me into the hand of the enemy; you have set my feet in a broad place."

3. 3 John 1:2, "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."

4. Romans 15:13, "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."

5. Psalm 28:7, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts."

6. Psalm 103:1, "Bless the Lord , O my soul, all that is within me, bless his holy name."

7. Ephesians 6:11, "Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil."

8. Lamentations 3:22-23, "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

9. Matthew 5:16, "In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."

10. Psalm 42:5, "You feel hopeless because there's so much despair in the world. Remember that you are in the world and not of the world. The Holy Spirit within you can stir up hope if you will believe in the sovereignty of God in spite of the wickedness of the world."

11. Psalm 143:8, "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life."

I hope that you find these verses to be helpful in your time spent with the Lord. I encourage you as this week starts that you spend time with Him in prayer and through these scriptures, and look for ways that He is working in your life throughout your day.