11 Bible Verses To Pray For Your Future Husband

Here are some Bible verses you can use to help you start praying for your future husband.

8488

For the past year or so, I started praying for my future children, but it never occurred to me to be praying for my future husband as well. I think that it is important to pray for your future husband and something special that you can share with him once he becomes your husband. So if you're new at this like me, or have been praying for your future husband for a long time and want some new ways in which you can do so, here are 11 Bible verses that you can use to pray for your future husband.

1. Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future."

2. 1 Corinthians 10:13, "No temptation has overtaken you except what common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will provide a way out so that you can endure."

3. 1 Thessalonians 5:17, "Pray continually."

4. James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."

5. Philippians 1:9-10, "And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the days of Christ."

6. Psalm 118:6, "The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"

7. Psalm 28:7, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. My heart leaps for you, and with my song, I praise Him."

8. 2 Peter 3:18, "But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and forever!"

9. Romans 14:19, "Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and mutual edification."

10. Ephesians 4:32, "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

11. Psalm 46:1, "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."

There are a ton more verses that you can use to guide your prayers with the Lord about your future husband, and hopefully, these will help. As you continue to pray more and more for him, your relationship with God will strengthen and the depth of your prayers will grow as well.