100 Days Without Fear.

100 Days Without Fear.

Can you do it?

53
100 Days Without Fear.
AskIdeas

Back in April of 2015, a lady by the name of Michelle Poler challenged herself to "100 Days Without Fear". This was all a part of a school assignment, but soon became something bigger. One of her first challenges, her getting a bikini wax, had only about 15 views, but soon by the end she was giving a TedTalk that a ton of people would see. She did this to better her life, and it did.

I am by no means fearless. I get scared of my own shadows, and am often scared to do or say things because of what people will think, but somehow I am always up for a dare. I strongly believe that this challenge is a good way to improve your mindset and your overall self as a person. Polers challenge, was a great example that no matter how confident or courageous you seem, everyone has fears. I am 17, still afraid of spiders, the dark, being alone, and a closed bathroom curtain, for you never know what could be behind it.

I am accepting this challenge, and I hope you all do too. I believe that this can help better my mind and confidence. I can no longer be afraid of everything, and this should help me with that concept. I will document my progress all in a journal. In this journal I will include, my progress along with feeling scales, that will document how I felt before, during, and after accomplishing a fear. There will also be a section in which I explain why I'm afraid of the task and the effects of doing it. I am writing this article on day 1, and on day 100 I will write another one, that includes all of my progress summed up.

On day 1, I wrote in my journal that I felt anxious and was a 4 out of 10, with 10 being very happy. On day one, I felt very scared and anxious. I am afraid that I may not complete this challenge, and that I may limit myself because my fear will take over.

I first heard about this challenge about two weeks ago, in which I was scrolling through quotes to update my twitter bio. I had found a fear quote by Eleanor Roosevelt and this had me curious. I then thought about myself, and realized how much I limit myself because of fear. So I went and researched fears, and soon came across Michelle Poler.

Now I know this might not be the best thing to happen to me, but it might reveal a few things. I hope you all accept this challenge with me, and learn to stand up to your fears. After all, we are all in this together.

To Read More About The Challenge, Click this link!

http://100dayswithoutfear.com