13 Wonderfully Posi-Vibes About Target

13 Wonderfully Posi-Vibes About Target

Let's take a break from politics and appreciate some of the most AWESOME things Target has to offer!

25
13 Wonderfully Posi-Vibes About Target
Target Corporate

Target seems to have had a bad rap lately, thanks to some controversy over their (WRONG) views on bathroom laws in regards to the transgender community. BUT...let's take a break from these politics, disputes, and quarrels that have been such topics of conversation, and celebrate all the fabulous things Target trips bring us in every trip!

1. The POPCORN DEAL!!!

Not only does Target have a beautiful cafe full of variety of food and drink galore RIGHT when you walk in, but where else can you find a bag of popcorn and soda deal that comes to just $2.16 after tax?! What better way to enjoy your Target visit with some fresh buttery popcorn and ice cold cola to wash it down with?

2. Starbucks

Starbucks have been popping up more and more inside Target stores, which means coffee...need I say more?

3. The Cheap-O Section

This is the part of the store where you discover all the things you didn't know you needed! In this section, right at the front by the cafe, all items are mostly $1, but some will also be priced at $2, $3, or $5, so be careful! I usually end up with items like little lotions, stress relief lizards, pill organizers, toys, snacks that easily add up, and pretty and festive cups!

4. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.

Okay, so maybe they don't have puppies, but they have LITERALLY everything else! Slushies at the cafe, makeup galore, home goods (and if you enter this section, you WILL leave with everything you need to redo your entire house), clothing, shoes, undies, shampoos, a PHARMACY, cleaning supplies, vitamins, snacks, sports equipment, camp gear, bikes, crafts, office supplies, toys, (*gasps for air*), stuffed animals, video games, books, (*heavy breathing*), diapers, iPods, magazines, light bulbs, batteries, pet supplies, body wash, first aid gear, tampons, condoms, tupperware, garbage bags (*gasp for more air*), e v e r y t h i n g.

5. Gift Registries

Target helps to make shopping for a wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, whatever gift, as well as making a list for your own "whatever" super easy. You can just scan the items you want or print the registry you're shopping for right at the store, and even see what items on the list have already been purchased. Plus, Target got super progressive by using two men to advertise for their wedding registry option; kudos!

6. Grocery Shopping!

Just emphasizing the fact that Target has everything. Remember when they DIDN'T have the grocery section yet...yikes.

7. CLEARANCE GALORE

There's always a well stocked Clearance section in the clothing, as well as extreme clearance on the seasonal candy after holidays, and clearance end caps throughout the store where you're bound to find the most random things you again, did not know you needed until this very moment.

8. Cartwheel App

If you don't know what Cartwheel is, go on your phone and download the app now!!! It's Target's own money saving app that features all sorts of coupons and discounts. All you have to do is scan a bar code and it will tell you what offers it has for you to save, so basically you'll be running around the store scanning every single thing like a maniac.

9. Red is Their Color

This might just be me being biased since red is my favorite color, but red is definitely a power color, and Target is filled with red! I love it! It's impossible to not feel energized and excited in Target!

10. They actually give back

This photo is from just one time where Target corporation donated $10,000 to a charter school in need, but they're constantly fundraising and donating. In addition to giving out specific grants, the company donates 5% of all profits to local organizations, which is way awesome.

11. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Target sells and promotes their own reusable shopping bags starting at just 99 cents, but also conveniently provides 10 very realistic ideas to reuse or recycle the plastic you do use, right ON the shopping bag.

12. Self Check Out

Does anyone actually know why Alex from Target got super online famous overnight? Either way, Target has great employees that from my experience, have ALWAYS been friendly. But if you just are not a "people person" or are just having a bad day and don't want to pretend smile to the cashier or are buying some sort of embarrassing item, like rash cream or laxatives...the store has recently been adding self-checkout cash registers to all of their stores.

13. Free Refills

And on your way out, don't forget to fill that soda cup up one last time!