On October 4th, I turned 20 years old. Leaving my teen behind and acknowledging the future with a big smile on my face. Going along with my last article of What I learned over the 19 years of my life. Here's 10 things that I really want this year to hold.
1. Be Completely Present
While spending time with friends and family stay off your phone and be fully engaged.
2. Be Carefree
Stop caring what other people think and focus on what's best for me.
3. Find People That Care As Much as I do
Friends or significant others this is something that I really want to focus on this year.
4. Be Wise and Confident in all decisions I make
Go with full confidence that you are doing the right thing in that moment.
5. Love Hard and Laugh Harder
Focusing on the best times of your life belly laughing with your closest friends.
6. Enjoy where I am now
Set goals but be happy where I am now.
7. Find myself in ways I didn't think were possible.
Maybe find new hobbies or dislikes?
8. Be Proud of who I am and where I'm going.
In school and in life!
9. Be positive in what I look like.
Self love in the biggest sense.
10. Be as goofy as possible.
Live life like my last day!