10 Healthy Ways to De-Stress.

10 Healthy Ways to De-Stress.

The answer is always so simple. Try one or all of these out and feel good as new in times of stress!

6
10 Healthy Ways to De-Stress.

There are endless ways you can relieve stress. Here are just 10 ways you can try. Find what works best for you!

1. Get some fresh air and some sun.

Vitamin-D is one of your best friends when it comes to de-stress tactics! Feeling the warm sun on your face and taking in the fresh air is going to boost your endorphins.

2. Listen to your favorite music.

Sing away your worries and bolt out those favorite songs of yours! No one's around to judge, sing as loud as you want and let the stress go.

3. Go to the gym.

Working out is scientifically proven to make you feel better by lowering your stress hormones AND releasing endorphins. It It's a win-win situation! You will look good, and feel good! Hit the gym or take a run around your neighborhood, whatever works for you. Get your blood pumping!

4. Take a hot shower or bath.

The steam from the hot shower or bath is going to help clear the air and make you feel more at ease. It will relax you and wash your worries away.

5. Journal.

Writing down what is going on in life is also a common stress reliever. It takes everything out of your mind and makes it easier to handle by having it somewhere else other than just your mind. Free your emotions and let them flow onto the paper, you will feel a weight lifted off your shoulder.

6.  Practice mindfulness.

Mindfulness is the best way to get into the present moment. It slows down your breathing and gives you a moment to just settle down and focus on what is going on under why you are worked up. It helps stabilize your body and if you don't know how to practice it, I highly suggest you look it up because it is truly a lifesaver.

7. Play with your pets

There is no explanation needed for how much better you will feel after playing with your pets. Just do it.

8. Take a power nap.

Let your body regroup and recharge by taking a quick power nap. You will wake up refreshed and ready to conquer the rest of the day.

9. Eat a light snack.

Fuel your body with a small snack. There are many healthy snack options to combat your hunger, and if you are a stress eater, letting yourself have a healthy snack will make you more energized and stress-less.

10. Doodle or draw.

Drawing or random doodling can relieve stress by just letting your mind wander off into the paper. You can press down hard and get some stress out, or just doodle lightly to calm your mind and slow your breathing.