This year, people need help more than ever psychologically and emotionally. A smile or a kind action can go a long way to show someone they are thought of. It doesn't have to be a present with a high price tag to be of value. Here are some ideas to give back this holiday season and beyond.
1. Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
2. Donate to a Local Food Shelters.
4. Help animals in a shelter by donating or adopting.
5. Go visit a nursing Home.
6. Sing Carols in town to spread cheer.
7. Spend time with someone that is lonely.
8. Volunteer at your local library.
9. Put a toy in the Toys for Tots box or check out Amazon!
10. Send a letter to a service member.
11. Most of all, let your friends and family know how much you love them!
Thanks for reading! :)