10 Truths Of Leg Day

10 Truths Of Leg Day

It's all fun and games...until you can't walk straight.

157
YouTube

For all of my fellow gym goers, most of you I'm sure enjoy the satisfaction of the endorphins released after a good workout. Feeling yourself get stronger each day and building a healthier lifestyle for yourself. Some may prefer biceps and tricep days, perhaps shoulders and back, and maybe even legs... however, I'm sure we can all agree leg day is never easy nor pleasant.

1. Trying to walk out of the gym after leg day.

No matter what you do or how hard you try...they will not do what you want them to do.

2. You may walk in confidently on leg day...

But you will spend the next three days on the floor in a puddle of your own tears.

3. You take back every mean thing you've ever said or made fun of your friends for after work out pain.

And the clumsy and funny accidents that happen in the days that follow.

4. Your non weight lifting friends will never understand.

Strictly cardio doers will never understand it doesn't even begin to compare.

5. You only wish they made parking passes strictly for those suffering from the dreaded leg day.

I mean.... you can't walk or feel your legs... so that counts, right?

6. Walking anywhere is a task in itself.

Find any means necessary to get from point A to point B.

7. Lord help you if you have stairs to your household.

They are the mortal enemy of post leg day.

8. Trying to make it to your car the next morning.

And the morning after that.

9. You question if it's actually working and your getting stronger...

Or if its all lies.

10. Then of course, when the day finally comes that you finally aren't sore any longer...

it's time for leg day again.