10 Tips For Those Going Through Recruitment

Just be yourself.

4

I know this process can be scary, trust me, I know. Every girl in the house has gone through the same process that you are about to begin. The girls inside understand what it is like so don't be scared. We want to get to know you and who you are as a person. You are getting t know us just like we are getting to know you! Just sit back, relax, and breathe. Trust the process, keep an open mind, and just have fun. This is supposed to be fun and allow you to find your forever home. Trust the process and remember that everything happens for a reason!

Have fun

Xoxo

MC

Be yourself, the girls on the other side are just as nervous as you are.

It's okay to take the water!! I know it's hot outside! So take a drink to stay hydrated, it will make you feel so much better!

Remember to keep an open mind, and don't get set on one chapter. You have no idea what the others have to offer, and you need to give more than just one a fair chance!

Don't be disappointed if things don't work out the way you initially hoped. Recruitment is about finding the best match, and the process helps with this decision!

Ask your Gamma Chi about what to expect. Sorority Recruitment is unlike anything you have probably experienced and knowing what you are walking into will help you take your first steps through the doors that one day you could possibly call home. Your Gamma Chi is there to help you, so let them!

Don't listen to anything you've heard about any of the chapter's on your campus. People will talk and tell you the reputations each chapter holds but try to block those out and form your own opinions based on conversations you are having with the women of each chapter throughout the week. Follow your gut and trust your instincts.

Trust the system. You may go in thinking you've found your home on day 1, but you might not get called back. Don't let that shatter your hope. It happened for a reason, and trust me when I say you're probably better off. When you know, you just know. Just stay hopeful, stay strong, and everything will make sense when you're running to your forever home on Bid Day! Remember, everything happens for a reason!!

Don't be nervous to ask real questions. This is the only way that you can really learn which house if the fit for you and the girls you are talking to will be more than happy to answer.

First impressions are important. This isn't just for recruitment, it's for every area of your life! Smile, enjoy yourself and dress in a way that makes you feel confident.

When going through recruitment, dress to show your personality! Just be you and that's something you can trust!