10 Tips For A Successful Trip To Las Vegas

Here are 10 dos and don'ts people should consider when traveling to Las Vegas for the first time

73
Google Images

Perhaps you’ve dreamed about getting a face tattoo like Mike Tyson or perhaps you’ve dreamed about having a tiger ride in the back of your car? If you have, then what better way to have your dreams come true, than to take a short trip to the magical world of Las Vegas; a world so insane you might find yourself waking up sunburned on a rooftop.

If you are 21 and have been dying to go, here are 10 dos and don’ts of Las Vegas you should read about before going.

1. Do: The crew

Everyone has a partner in crime for a reason: to tear down Vegas. People need to be sure they go with the right group of people who can handle each other when they are in their drunkest state and when they are questioning their life choices the following day.

2. Don’t: The pregame is not the party

While the pregame may be loads of fun, don’t get trapped drinking and hanging out in your hotel room too long or you will miss the big-name DJ’s perform at your club of choice.

3. Do: Have Gatorade or Coconut Water Handy

Be nice to your body. Remember to have some sort of beverage to waken your soul when you arise the next morning in a hung-over stoop.

4. Don’t: Minesweeping is not a game

Everyone likes free alcohol, but feel free to decline the sketchy offers. When guys or girls offer to buy you a drink, follow them to the bar and when you have your drink, don’t let it out of your sight. Trust is but a myth in Vegas.

5. Do: Remember, what happens in Vegas, goes straight to snap story

The old saying, “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,” does not ring true to many. With the use of social media these days and people being too intoxicated to remember everything, pictures and rumors somehow seep their way across state lines.

6. Don’t: Those heels are never worth it

Girls, the amount of walking causes gruesome blisters. Pain is beauty, but when you’re dancing at a club, the beauty gets real ugly, real quick.

7. Do: Girl Power

The cover charges for guys are absolutely ridiculous. Vegas is very sexist when it comes to who they let into their clubs and for what cost. Women can often times get into clubs for free when guys will empty their wallets faster than the line goes.

8. Don’t: Blacking out could cost you

Literally. Some clubs will throw money in the air like confetti and if you have no idea what’s going on or where you are, you might miss out on a few bucks.

9. Do: Promoters are everything

Find yourself a solid promoter. And a real one. Make sure you find someone who can get you a good deal; many can actually get you free entry and even V.I.P. But be wary, your name might not make the list if your give your information to a poser.

10. Don’t: Do NOT get married

Do not pull a Rachel and Ross. No one needs the cheap plastic ring on the finger that breaks a week later. This chaos just calls for instant regrets and unnecessary paper work.