10 Things You Would Find In A Girl's Apartment

Because we're girls, that's all there is to it.

68
Google Images

Growing up, I lived with my mom, dad and younger brother. I learned how to live with guys and how to deal with guy things, like the toilet seat being left up. In other words, I’m glad I had my mom to keep me sane. Now I live with my best friend, and I think you can tell just by walking through the front door that it’s a girl's house, even by the candle scent. Not that I’m saying a guy’s house doesn't smell good, I’m just saying you might catch a different smell other than candles in their house.

In case you don't know, here's a slimmed down list of what you might find in a house with just girls.

1. A lifetime supply of bobby pins and hair ties.

But at the same time we don't have enough.

2. Enough bras that could fill a Victoria’s Secret (or maybe that's just my roommate).

At least I get good hand-me-downs.

3. Too many lotions, perfumes, hairsprays and tampons that will never be used up.

The cupboard looks like a feminine products aisle at Wal-Mart.

4. An endless amount of jewelry, makeup and nail polish.

Theres always room for more jewelry, makeup and nail polish.

5. Clumps of hair everywhere.

The amount of hair I clean out of my hair brush or pick up off the floor is shocking.

6. Wine!

Because wine not?

7. A mirror in every room.

Yes, there's even one in my kitchen.

8. Emergency ice cream.

You can never go wrong with ice cream and if there isn't at least one tub in your freezer, you better get one.

9. The toilet seat is always down, not up!

No thanks to you guys!

10. More yoga pants and athletic shorts than necessary.

Because what even are jeans anymore?