10 Things You Should Do This Year

10 Things You Should Do This Year

3
1. Take a trip. Sometimes taking time off and just getting away can be a good stress reliever. It’s always nice to take time off of your everyday life and 
do something different. It can be a place not too far away, like Chicago or 
Wisconsin Dells, or it can be a place that you have always wanted to visit that 
you can save up for. 2. See a band play live. Music can also be one of the best reliefs. It brings you to another world and away from what you are currently going through. It 
could be an up and coming band, and old band, or a band that you have been obsessed with forever. 3. Reorganize your wardrobe. Make sure that your style reflects who you are. Get rid of the clothes that you never wear or feel comfortable in. Keep the 
ones that make you feel confident. Let your clothes show your personality and get rid of the ones that just aren’t you.
4. Try a relaxing activity. Go to a yoga class during moments of crazy stress. Try a new breathing technique or even meditation. You could also do 
something as easy as just having alone time for yourself. You just need something to settle your mind. 
5. Get Fit. Get rid of the excuses and get the lifestyle that you want. Start moving! Even going outside for a walk is a start. Eating right is also an 
important part of a healthy lifestyle. Being fit will help you physically and mentally.
6. Take a break from technology. There is so much going on around us that we miss out on because we are so focused on our phones. We need to just live and experience our own lives and not spend all of our time reading about everybody else’s. 
7. Be open to new interests. Go see a movie that you normally would never 
want to see. Have an open mind when you go into it, because who knows, you could find a new interest that you never knew existed in you. You could also read a book that you never would have picked up and wait for something that speaks to you. You could learn something new about yourself.
8. Go explore. Go somewhere that you have never been before. Take a walk and just get lost. Have a change in scenery.
9. Try and let go of your past- Holding on to something won’t do any good. It’s in the past and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it now. All you can do is change. Try and be better. Don’t make the same mistakes and just 
learn from your experiences. Forgive, forget, and just move on. If you’re not proud of something, have the strength to change it or start over. 
10. Be happy- Figure out what is actually going to make you happy and just do it.