10 Things You Deserve to Hear Everyday

10 Things You Deserve to Hear Everyday

1138
10 Things You Deserve to Hear Everyday

You wake up in the morning sad that the alarm clock went off and now you need to get up and take on the day. Half way through the day, something happens and you’re sad you even got out of bed. You lay in bed at the end of the day, exhausted and sad that the day wasn’t good. Here is 10 things everyone should hear every day because you deserve it and don’t you forget it.

1. You’re Strong

You don’t give yourself enough credit you got out of bed this morning, you put on clothes you tried you’re very very best. You are so strong for that.

2. You’re More Than Your Mistakes

People make mistakes every day, you cannot let it define you. It doesn’t define you, to learn how to fly sometimes you will fall. Just get up and keep trying.

3. You’re Beautiful

No matter your gender, race, weight, height, sexuality it doesn’t matter. You are so beautiful in every single way. Never let another human tell you otherwise.

4. You’re Brave

You take on everyday showing courage, you take on everyday showing that you are strong even when you think you’re weak. You’re taking on the world every day, that is bravery my love.

5. People Don’t Have the Right To Walk All Over You

You are worth more than mean people who think they are better than you and walk all over you. The truth is you have the right to stand up for yourself and not be walked upon. You are just as much human as the person making you feel less. You have feelings and they shouldn’t be ignored.

6. It’s Just a Bad Day, NOT a Bad Life

All of us are guilty of having a bad day and just swearing your life is miserable. Having a bad day is unpreventable, they will come and they will suck. But we have to realize it’s just that, a bad day. Life is better than a few bad days.

7. Today is YOUR day, Make it What You Want it to Be

Every day you wake up you have the control over what kind of day it is. It is a new canvas, you are the artist. Make it beautiful.

8. You’re Worth It, Life is Worth it

Listen to me on this one, you may think you’re just another face in the crowd but to someone you could be their hero, their role model. You’re so important in so many ways and sometimes we lose sight of that, but you are worth it. Life is worth it, remember that on the darkest days.

9. You Deserve the WORLD, Settle for Nothing Less

You’re going to meet people who treat you like you don’t deserve anything great, but you are a queen/king and you can never let a single person knock off your crown. You deserve the world, everything you ever dreamed of you deserve. Don’t you dare settle for less.

10. YOU CAN DO IT, DON’T GIVE UP

Life is hard, no one is ever going to deny that. But I believe in you, if you feel like no one else believes in you, then I do. You can handle anything that life throws at you, I promise you that. You are a warrior and warriors fight. Never give up.