If you're one of the 20,000 lucky students that get to attend UNC Greensboro, you know there are some things that are only a part of a Spartan's reality! Here are the top 10:
1. Seeing squirrels do parkour in the trees no longer phases you
2. The Clock Tower is no joke
"I don't believe in superstitions!" Okay....but I know you're not going to walk under the Clock Tower until you have your diploma in your hand!
3. No one likes to admit it, but Minerva is the real deal
We've all had the one class where you really just need some extra help, and Minerva always works her magic!
4. You MUST look both ways before crossing College Ave otherwise a biker will take your life
No explanation needed.
5. It doesn't matter if it's the middle of winter, you will still get ice cream from Yum Yums
It is always the perfect weather for a Yum Yum's hot dog and ice cream!
6. All your friends who go to other schools are jealous of our rec center
The 92 Million dollar beauty that is the Kaplan Wellness Center is the new selling point of UNCG and it's no secret that other schools are a little envious.
7. Ms. Brenda is a precious human being and we must protect her at all costs
If you don't know who Ms. Brenda is, do you even go to UNCG?
8. Spartan Village Phase II was the only good thing that came out of 2017
Pita Delite, Taco Bao, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Homeslice Pizza, and The Den..What more do I have to say?
9. Going through the EUC at class change time? Headphones in, head down, and try not to make eye contact with someone handing out a flyer
Again, no explanation needed.