Just writing this list is making me so sad so I have decided to skip the introduction. So here are ten things you know to be true if you are a second semester senior.
1. Hearing the word "graduation" makes you cringe
Even typing it out was hard.
2. You refuse to think about what the date is aka how many days you have left
And when someone tells you the number of days you look like this.
3. Senioritis is REAL
The lack of motivation is actually astonishing.
4. You have a set response for when people ask you about what you're doing after graduation
Seriously stop asking though, if I knew I would tell you.
5. You use graduation as an excuse for going out as much as possible
Is it wrong to go out 4 of the 7 days of the week? If so, I don't care.
6. You find yourself getting randomly sentimental over the dumbest things
For example, getting sad because you don't have to enroll in classes for next year.
7. You waited until the last acceptable moment to figure out when you have to leave school for the last time
To be honest, was hoping all flights would be full so I wouldn't' have to leave...
8. You are trying to do everything you meant to do the past 4 years, but never got around to.
Go to every bar on campus? Challenge accepted.
9. You feel bad for schools that end earlier than yours
Sucks to suck Michigan.
10. You never ever ever ever want to graduate
Once a Badger, Always a Badger.